Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Week

August 28, 2011


Dieppe is such an amazing and beautiful city that has so much history, as does all of France, but more particularly WW2 history. It's a coast city, but instead of the beaches having sand, they have pebbles, sort of different from what I'm used to.
 My host parents took me along to just cruise around the city and look around since it was a Sunday and most stores are closed, but surprisingly there was a lot of people. Something I did hear an abundance of was English; British English of course. I guess I wasn't so surprised since many people can take a ferry from there to go to England.
While in Dieppe my family and I went on a nice bumpy boat trip to see the nice scenery  that the shores of Dieppe has to offer. Really nice.

My first French Crepe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment