Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Dreaded Visa

Yea... the visa appointment is just around the corner. I leave today to Houston, TX because that is where the nearest French consulate is at. That means a 6-7 hour drive of nothingness and thinking of all the negative scenarios that can happen with me not getting my visa in time :p. Well I'll update how my July 21st appointment with the frenchies goes.
My official last Rotary gathering is this upcoming Saturday, and I'm looking forward to it because I'll finally get my business cards and some other important things. Business cards are basically cards that have the student's information like email address, number, etc., and they give them out to people they meet. I like to refer to them as trading cards.
On an off note, I got contacts today, and it took me a good on and off hour to take them off... I'll make a better progress soon :))

36 days, i think...   : 3

No comments:

Post a Comment