Monday, June 20, 2011

Hosting Club

Hi there. News about my future home is coming in... somewhat fast, so that's always a plus. I still have not recieved my guarantee form, which basically shows where I'll be staying, host familiy info, school, etc etc, and I need this form to get my visa! I'm a bit worried about the visa process because I hear it's a real pain to go through the process :p, oh well, I suppose a study visa will look nice in my passport :)). Since the past time I've posted, I recieved the name of the rotary club that will be sponsoring me, and it will be Rotary Club d'Elbeuf sur Seine. I guess I could say I'm excited to go to France just about now, but it's alright, I can wait.
flag from the club


Onto other news, this past wednesday I went to go see Los Enanitos Verded with my sister :DD. They were really great! So many of m friends are getting ready to  go to college and I'm still "attempting" to get some French in my brain. I'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know where the club is located in France?

    My friend is going to Toulesse (I think that is how you spell it) in the west.

    :)

    ReplyDelete